Who you are
A passionate and methodical individual who likes to think critically about your work. You want to architect the image of a well-established SaaS brand, help the marketing team convey brand identity and work closely with the product & design team in order to ensure a cohesive brand experience across the entire customer journey.
A day in the life might look like
- Be an architect of Spark’s brand and an advocate for its design system.
- Create on-brand images, videos, email campaigns and landing pages for paid ads, digital media, branded content, and social ads.
- Create assets like infographics, ebooks, industry reports, surveys, and sales enablement materials.
- Create attention-grabbing, conversion-focused social and paid campaigns.
- Produce high-quality work by paying attention to details, seeking feedback from others, and working collaboratively.
- Define and design templates that our sales team can use to build out materials (presentations, one-pagers, etc.)
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expert knowledge with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch. XD and After Effects are a bonus.
- And understanding of grid systems, page canon, typographic scale and negative space.
- Experience taking the lead to drive initiatives forward and define design goals.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Great collaborator and communicator able to give and receive constructive feedback to improve.
- An active listener and learner who is not afraid to change their mind.
- Experience in print material.
Bonus points if you have
- SaaS and/or proptech experience.
- Come from or have previously worked for a design agency.
- A unique skillset to the team such as illustration, user research or copywriting.
- Competitive salary & vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with a health spending account to extend what you can spend a year on basic and extended items.
- A wellness spending account to reimburse you for things that keep you active. Gym memberships, sports equipment, health related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop-in or have a permanent desk.
- Join a team of unique, well rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to Spark’s distinguished brand in the Proptech and real estate development industry.